Although XMLog is freeware any support you can provide to help continue XMLog development and maintenance will be greatly appreciated. If you find XMLog useful and would like to make a contribution you can use PayPal to make on-line donations using a credit card or your PayPal account.
You can contact me at:
433 Hanover Center Road
Etna, NH - 03750
Latest beta test version of XMLog
Important Note: This version of XMLog modifies log files to allow an increase of the "Mode" field from 6 to 8 characters. This should not cause any problems but it would be prudent to back up your log files before running this version.
Download: xmlog661.zip - Version 6.61
Before using a beta version you should consider backing up any of your log files if you haven't been backing them up regularly. Your log files are found in your XMLog install folder (usually c:\mlog) and have .log as extensions.
You can also back up:
For a more complete list of XMLog files see the Backups section of the XMLog help file.
If you have problems you can return to the previous version by downloading and reinstalling that version. You normally won't need to restore any of your backed up option files or log files.
Here's a list of changes to XMLog made since the current version at www.xmlog.com was posted. This info can also be displayed by using the "Help/Display changes.txt" menu item.
*** 6.61 ***
- Bug Fix - When switching the control of an HF Rig port from OmniRig to XMLog the port would not be available until XMLog was stopped and restarted.
- The "Edit/Change Date For Multiple Entries" menu item previously allowed you to change the QSO date. It now also allows you change the QSL/LoTW/eQSL Sent/Received and the Awards Tracking dates.
*** 6.60 ***
- Added support for the TenTec 539 Argonaut VI
- Bug Fix: The "Get mode/freq" commands for the TenTec 599 Eagle were not correct, the "Set" commands were OK.
- Double-click on callsign in the "Check Call/Prefix" window now does a callbook lookup.
- The "Show QSOs" window (F4) now displays the DXCC "need" status.