Although XMLog is freeware any support you can provide to help continue XMLog development and maintenance will be greatly appreciated. If you find XMLog useful and would like to make a contribution you can use PayPal to make an on-line donation using a credit card or your PayPal account.
You can contact me at:
433 Hanover Center Road
Etna, NH - 03750
Latest beta test version of XMLog
Download: xmlog673.zip - Version 6.73
Before using a beta version you should consider backing up your log files and options settings files if you do not have automatic backups enabled. These files are found in your XMLog install folder (usually c:\mlog).
For a more complete list of XMLog files see the Backups section of the XMLog help file.
If you have problems you can return to the previous version by downloading and reinstalling that version. Doing an install does not modify any of your log or options files.
Here's a list of changes to XMLog made since the current version at www.xmlog.com was posted. This info can also be displayed by using the "Help/Display changes.txt" menu item.
*** 6.73 ***
- Increased the maximum COMM port number allowed from 16 to 32. COMM ports can be used for HF Rig Control, Rotor Control, CW, and Packet TNCs.
*** 6.72 ***
- Bug Fix: The CW and Data Upper/Lower options related to OminRig HF ports were not being saved properly. (Set from the "Options/HF Rig Port" menu item).
*** 6.71 ***
- Add rounding-up for a frequency read from a rig and then formatted for the Freq field in a log entry.
*** 6.70 ***
- Add rounding-up for a frequency read from a rig and then formatted by a #freq spec contained in messages created by the Packet Window "Send" menu item.
- Add Flex to the list of supported rigs.