Although XMLog is freeware any support you can provide to help continue XMLog development and maintenance will be greatly appreciated. If you find XMLog useful and would like to make a contribution you can use PayPal to make an on-line donation using a credit card or your PayPal account.
You can contact me at:
433 Hanover Center Road
Etna, NH - 03750
Latest beta test version of XMLog
Download: xmlog679.zip - Version 6.79
Before using a beta version you should consider backing up your log files and options settings files if you do not have automatic backups enabled. These files are found in your XMLog install folder (usually c:\mlog).
For a more complete list of XMLog files see the Backups section of the XMLog help file.
If you have problems you can return to the previous version by downloading and reinstalling that version. Doing an install does not modify any of your log or options files.
Here's a list of changes to XMLog made since the current version at www.xmlog.com was posted. This info can also be displayed by using the "Help/Display changes.txt" menu item.
*** 6.79 ***
- Added the Icom IC-7850 and IC-7851 to the supported rigs list.
*** 6.78 ***
- Added the Icom IC-7300 to the supported rigs list.
*** 6.77 ***
- Made changes to handle systems with multiple monitors better. Most new windows will now be positioned centered atop of their parent window.
*** 6.76 ***
- Changed the name for ZL9 DXCC entries from "Aukland/Campbell Is." to "New Zealand Subantarctic Is.". Log entries will be automatically updated when a log is opened.
*** 6.75 ***
- Changed the status for the DXCC entry Kingman Reef (KH5K) from active to deleted.
- Added the Yaesu FT-991 and Elecraft K3S to the supported rigs list.